Maple syrup and its siblings, maple sugar and maple butter, have long been irresistible treats that sweet lovers enjoy by the spoonful, or crêpes and pancakes. But did you know they’re also versatile sweetening products that you can use as a substitute for refined sugar in any dessert recipe?
More than trendy “natural sugars,” maple products are perfect sweeteners because they’re wonderfully aromatic and come in various forms, making them incredibly versatile and suitable for any baking project. Of course, it doesn’t hurt to know that 100 percent pure maple syrup is derived directly from maple tree sap and is filled with vitamins and minerals.
Guided by award-winning recipe developer and maple syrup addict Marie Asselin, author of culinary site Food Nouveau, learn how to make timeless classics, such as maple syrup fudge and Québécois maple pudding, as well as modern, maple-infused treats, from breakfast muffins to French macarons.
All recipes in this eBook can be made by anyone, including novice cooks, and come complete with helpful substitution recommendations, clever tips, and storage and make-ahead instructions that will allow you to achieve any baking project—and treat your loved ones to the results!
Included in Maple Desserts & Treats:
- 102 colorful pages, packed with information and recipes
- 25 meticulously tested dessert recipes—including breakfast treats, candies, cookies and bars, elegant mignardises, cakes and tarts, and even a cocktail!
- Countless clever tips, and variation ideas to make the recipes as versatile as possible
- Original mouthwatering photography
- Imperial and metric measurements
- FOREVER FREE UPDATES: The coolest thing about eBooks is that they can be updated! I will keep updating this maple dessert eBook—perhaps even adding recipes over time. If you own a copy, you will receive an email notification if and when updated versions of the eBook become available.
Maple Desserts & Treats is a professionally designed, instantly downloadable PDF document you can save on all your devices.
NOTE: Upon purchase, you will also have the option to download an EPUB version of the eBook. EPUB files are compatible with eBook reader apps, such as Apple's Books. Your purchase allows you to download both types of files.
Instant download! Maple Desserts & Treats: Irresistible Delicacies Made with Nature's Most Aromatic Sugar