Citrus fruits are commonly used in desserts, but they also have the power to make any and all savory dishes more exciting.
In this collection of 16 easy recipes, discover zesty variations on timeless classics, create colorful, nutritious lunches, and expand your weeknight dinner repertoire with aromatic, creative dishes the whole family will love.
Created by citrus-obsessed, award-winning recipe developer and food stylist Marie Asselin, this eBook overflows with citrus-centric savory recipes that are unfussy, good-for-you, and utterly irresistible.
Included in Citrus Savory Delights:
- 46 colorful pages, packed with information and recipes
- 17 meticulously tested savory citrus recipes—including dips, salads, pasta dishes, and cocktails
- Countless clever tips, and variation ideas to make the recipes as versatile as possible
- Original mouthwatering photography
- Imperial and metric measurements
- FOREVER FREE UPDATES: The coolest thing about eBooks is that they can be updated! I will keep updating this savory citrus eBook—perhaps even adding recipes over time.
If you own a copy, you will receive an email notification if and when updated versions of the eBook become available.
This savory citrus eBook is a professionally designed, instantly downloadable PDF you can save on all your devices.
NOTE: Upon purchase, you will also have the option to download an EPUB version of the eBook. EPUB files are compatible with eBook reader apps, such as Apple's Books. Your purchase allows you to download both types of files.
Instant download! Savory Citrus Delights Recipe eBook: Easy Bites, Salads, and Meals for Citrus Lovers