Discover zesty, meticulously tested citrus-based dessert recipes, plus countless clever tips and variation ideas to make the recipes as versatile as possible!
Filled with colorful, irresistible dessert recipes, Citrus Desserts by Marie Asselin, the award-winning author of Food Nouveau, is a citrus lover’s delight.
Add a sweet-tart zest to your dessert repertoire with classic favorites like Lemon Meringue Pie or decadent treats like Clementine and Dark Chocolate Tart!
Easy cupcakes and elegant but simple desserts like mousse and panna cotta make whipping up a sweet treat easier than you think! Gorgeous Citrus Ricotta Pancakes are a perfect Sunday brunch addition.
Whatever sweet, citrus-y flavor you crave, you’ll find it in these pages.
Included in Citrus Desserts:
- 56 colorful pages, packed with information and recipes
- 16 meticulously tested dessert recipes—including cakes, tarts, breakfast treats, and delicious bars, spoonable treats, and candies
- Countless clever tips, and variation ideas to make the recipes as versatile as possible
- Original mouthwatering photography
- Imperial and metric measurements
- FOREVER FREE UPDATES: The coolest thing about eBooks is that they can be updated! I will keep updating this citrus dessert eBook—perhaps even adding recipes over time. If you own a copy, you will receive an email notification if and when updated versions of the eBook become available.
Citrus Desserts is a professionally designed, instantly downloadable PDF document you can save on all your devices.
NOTE: Upon purchase, you will also have the option to download an EPUB version of the eBook. EPUB files are compatible with eBook reader apps, such as Apple's Books. Your purchase allows you to download both types of files.
Instant download! Citrus Desserts: Sweet and Zesty Treats to Brighten Up Your Kitchen